Summer 2019 Meeting of the Pet Food Alliance
Join us at the Embassy Suites in Fort Collins/Loveland, CO on June 26th-28th for the 2019 Summer Meeting of the Pet Food Alliance!
Register for the Conference Here!
Hotel room block available here!
Wednesday, June 26th at 5pm: Supplier’s Night Social Reception
Meet new friends, make new connections, and discuss business while enjoying a summer evening on the Front Range.
Thursday, June 27th (8am-5pm): Technical Symposium
- Foreign Material Recall Roundtable: A case study evaluation–industry representatives (moderated by Dr. Billie Johnson)
- Oxidation: New Methods and Project Updates– industry representatives (moderated by B.J. Bench, Tyson Foods)
- Sustainability of the Industry: The role of communication–Sara Hubler, Vice President, Business Development, Collings Nutrition Solutions
- Food Safety Perspectives: New approaches for pathogen control in pet food–Representatives from bioMerieux
Friday, June 28th: (8am-3pm): Technical Symposium
- Bridging Science and Industry: What is metagenomics and how can I use it? —Joe Heinzelmann, Director of Business Development for Food Safety Genomics, Neogen
- FDA Update– Jenny Murphy, Consumer Safety Officer, U.S. Food and Drug Administration Center for Veterinary Medicine
- Market Updates and the Climate of the Global Meat Industry– Paul Clayton, Senior Vice President, Export Services, U.S. Meat Export Federation
- Working Group Lunch
Friday, June 28th (Evening): An Evening at Coors Field–Colorado Rockies vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
Want more information about the Summer 2019 Meeting of the Pet Food Alliance? Want to receive speaker announcements? Interested in promoting your company at the meeting?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions and to sign up for the meeting mailing list.
Summer 2018 Meeting of the Pet Food Alliance
The Pet Food Alliance held their Summer 2018 Meeting in Kansas City on June 27th-28th, 2018. A summary of the meeting and copies of meeting presentations can be found below.
- Meeting Summary
- Martin- Opening Presentation
- Dinh Presentation-Oxidation 101
- Bench Presentation- Industry Perspectives on Oxidation (large file-email request)
- Prenni Presentation- Microbial Characterization
Please email questions/comments to email@example.com.
Meetings of the Alliance for Research and Innovation in the Rendering and Pet Food Industries
The second meeting of the Alliance for Research and Innovation in the Rendering and Pet Food Industries (PFA) was held in December of 2017. This meeting brought members of the pet food, rendering, and meat industries together with academic partners to discuss opportunities and challenges in the pet food and rendering industries. In this meeting (summary CSU FPRF Alliance-December Meeting Summary), Alliance members organized working groups to work on targeted issues and will work on those issues within their working groups in the first quarter of 2018.
A summary of the inaugural alliance meeting can be found here.